SBR 500 is Styrene Butadiene Rubber Based Latex for repair and waterproofing. SBR 500 is good as a bonding agent in Repairs and Renovations. It reduces viscosity of cement injection grout for better fluidity and bonding. It is used for repair of - floors, columns, beams, chhajas, slabs & waterproofing of toilets & bathrooms, small terraces etc.
The product is having excellent adhesion, Good as repair mortar, Having Extra Flexural Strength and It is a versatile component. Recommendation for Waterproofing, Concrete Repair, Bond Coat, Floor Screed, Renders (Plasters) etc.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
- Shake SBR 500 Well Before Use.
- All substrates should be cleaned & free from Dust, Oil, Grease, Corrosion deposit.
- Clean the surface with wire brush to remove contaminants.
- Remove spalled concrete before Applying repair mortar.
- For Primer mix SBR 500 in the ratio 1:2:4 (SBR 500 : Cement : Water) Apply on the surface.
- For Waterproofing Coating Mix SBR 500 in ratio of 1:1.5 (SBR 500 : Cement).
- In order to obtain a smooth consistency cement should be blended slowly in to the liquid.
- Brush Apply second coat of the mix in span 4-6 hours of on the prepared concrete substrate ap per the ratio of 1:1.5 (SBR 500 : Cement)
- Mix SBR 500 in proportion as follows mix design.
- Portland Cement 50 kg, Sand 150 kg, SBR 500 6-10 Ltr, Water 10-11 ltr.
- Mortar consistency 5 to 25 mm thickness.
- Concrete substrate should be clean & dampened with water.
- Corrosive area should be remove before applying bond coat.
- For bonding primer coat mix SBR 500 in ratio of 1:1 (ULTRA SBR: Cement)
- Overlay the repair mortar when the bond coat is sticky.
- Suitable mix ratio for screed & render as follows.
- Mix design – Portland cement 50 kg, Graded & washed sand – 75 kg,
coarse aggregates 6mm down size – 75 kg, SBR 500 6 to 9 Ltr, water 8-12 ltr.
- 10-40 mm thickness consistency.