Acrylic Polymer Waterproofing for Cementitious Composites
Single component styrene acrylic polymer admixture for cement based waterproof composite coating membrane. It can also be used as a bonding agent for new to old cementitious substrates & as an additive for repair mortars.
The object of the surface preparation is to achieve a clean sound surface with a good mechanical key. All substrates should be cleaned and free of dust, plaster, oil, paint, grease, corrosion deposits and any other deleterious substances. Smooth substrates must be mechanically roughened e.g. by scrabbling, needle gun or grit blasting to provide an adequate key.
|Appearance||Milky White Liquid|
|Pot Life||30 Min|
|Solid Content||44 ± 1|
|Bond Strength to Concrete||Approx 1 N/mm2|
|Density||1.05 ± 0.02 kg/ltr|
|Shelf Life & Storage||Best before one year from the date manufacture when in sealed pack and stored under proper condition.|
|Packaging||1, 5, 20, 50, 200 litre containers|
|Applications||Roofs, Terraces, Balconies, Pools & Fountains, Reservoirs & Channels, End Walls, Concrete Repair, Priming Etc.|
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
- A forced action mixer is essential (PAN Mixer) & recommended to ensure that LEAK PROOF 360 mortar is thoroughly mixed. Use a suitable sized drum with heavy-duty electrical drill machine fitted with spiral paddle mixer at slow speed of 400-500 rpm.
- Priming is to be done before the application.
- 1 LEAK PROOF 360 : 2 water : 4 cement
- Mixed material with the above proportion will cover an area of 16-17m2 for 1L of LEAK PROOF 360
- For Topcoat Mix Leakproof 360 and Cement in the proportion 1:2 (Do not add water).
- Apply with a brush at the coverage of 4.5 to 5.0 Sqm per Litre. Second coat shall be applied after the first coat as reached dry state, Second coat will be in opposite direction from first coat at 90°. Minimum 2 coats required for general purpose.
- Mix LEAK PROOF 360 in proportion as follows mix design.
- Cement 50 kg, Sand zone 2 = 150 kg, LEAK PROOF 360 = 6-10 Litre, Add Water as required.
- Mortar consistency 5 to 25 mm thickness.
- Ratio as follows: For bonding primer mix the Leak Proof 360 with cement in the ratio of 1 : 1 (Leak Proof 360 : cement). Ensure to overlay the repair mortar when the bond coat is still tacky.
- Suitable mix ratio for screed & render as follows.
- Mix design - Portland cement 50 kg, Graded & washed sand - 75 kg, coarse aggregates 6mm down size - 75 kg, Leak proof 360 = 6-7 litres, Add water as required.
- 10-40 mm thickness consistency.
- Mix LEAK PROOF 360 in proportion of 50 kg cement, sand - 150 kg, LEAK PROOF 360 - 6-7 litres, water 6-7 litres.